Torsion axles have an attached construction with a rubberized suspension system. Four rubber cords inside the axle handle suspension travel and shock absorption. Since the torsion axle does not have any springs it is mounted directly to the frame, this increases the rigidity of the trailer and reduces flex. Torsion axles require much less maintenance than the standard spring axles, due to the construction of the axle the only required maintenance is the wheel bearings.
- Independent wheel suspension and self-damping action
- Rubber cushioning eliminates metal-to-metal contact
- Less transfer of road shock for better cargo protection
- Heat-treated solid steel inner bar
- Forged torsion arm for maximum strength
- Rubber cords compounded for dependability
PJ Models with Dexter Torflex Axles Standard
6″ Channel Equipment Tilt (T6)
Powered Full Tilt (TF)
8″ Channel Tilt (T7)
Torflex Axles are also available on many other models.
LIMITED 5 YEAR WARRANTY